Friday, June 3, 2011

Interesting Articles

So, I'm not quite ready for another huge blog post. (I am working on writing one about Little Mango's birth, and coping with having a c-section.) However, in the mean time I have been finding some interesting articles and I thought I would share a couple.

Kaitlin Olson of It's Always Sunny and her mom talk about breastfeeding
This article is super interesting, although I was kind of hoping that it would be a little more crass and funny. They do make some interesting points though. I really liked how they talked about breastfeeding through the generations. I had heard about some of this before from talking with my mom. Her mother formula fed her because that was what they were told to do. Whereas my mom breastfed us because she was a hippy and thats what they did. Now I am breastfeeding the Mango.

Top 10 Things Breastfeeding Advocates Should Avoid Saying
I really feel like every breastfeeding advocate should read this list... or they should just not say anything because something personal like that is none of their business.

Stay-At-Home vs. Working Parents
Finally I leave you with this article that I hope will give you a chuckle.

Happy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment